Tips on Assembling a Computer and Disassembling a Computer
1. Always cut of the power source before disassembling.
2. Open the case of you computer slowly.
3. Familiarize yourself with the parts of the computer.
4. Always remove the screws first before disconnecting adapter cards, motherboard and disk drives.
5. Always be careful in putting or removing all the parts inside your computer
6. A CPU Thermal compound is highly recommended to cool your CPU when used in a long time to dissipate heat faster.
7. Thermal compounds should be changed once every 6 months to maintain the quality of performance.
8. Always consult the Power Supply Unit (PSU) manual on how to install the PSU properly.
Not familiar with the the shortcuts and acronyms of some computer parts? This website will enlighten you about it!
We would like to thank Mr. Dan Podhola for creating this website.
DigitGeek.(2007).How To Assemble and Build a PC Retrieved January 6, 2009 in www.digitgeek.com/how-to-assemble-and-build-a-pc/
(2008).5 Tips For Disassembling A Computer System. Retrieved January 6, 2009 in www.build-your-own-computers.com/5-tips-for-disassembling-a-computer.html
Podhola, D.(2001). Computer Hardware Acronym List. Retieved January 6, 2009 in www.xtremetek.com/info/index.php?id=1&page=1